The most modern type of printing, ideal for printing small runs, personalized prints, or when production term is very fast.
We can offer few printing types:
- Roll to sheet printing (Xeikon 8500, Max format: 510mm x unlimited);
- Sheet printing (Xerox Versant 3100, Max format: 480mm x 330mm);
- Wide format printing (HP Designjet , Max format 1524mm x unlimited).
Digital printing capabilities:
- print run from 1 pcs;
- individualization: personal invitations, postcards, calendars, books, coupons, numbering, and any press for which variable information is required;
- Printing on decorative paper, stickers, canvas.
The aim of our printing house - true colors and profesional work. Regular technical updating enables us to work efficiently and achieve great results. Some customers are still afraid of the digital printing, but we are trying to change the world of print through our work. If you would like to see our samples, or compare the quality of our prints, please invite our project manager, or request sample via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BALTO print printing house could offer many options for your product to make it more exclusive and unique.
- laminating - printed production is laminated with plastic film.
- foiling - for customers who are looking luxury feel. We can offer foiling with hit stamping (for bigger runs), we also could offer sleek foil (for orders from 1 pcs.).
- embossing / debossing - processes of creating either raised or recessed relief images and designs in paper and other materials. An embossed pattern is raised against the background, while a debossed pattern is sunken into the surface of the material.
- UV coating - makes your printed piece eye catching, or any product that can benefit from a rich, glossy and dramatic look.
- coloring/printing on block sides - could make your product shine with extra luxury look.
- creasing - is any method of reducing paper stiffness along a line in order to aid in folding.
- perforating - make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation.