BALTO print is a private limited liability company registered in the Republic of Lithuania, head office address: Utenos g. 41B, LT-08217, Vilnius, registration number - 125408740, hereinafter referred to as BALTO print.
Carrying out its obligations to its partners and potential clients and seeking to provide all necessary information on the services rendered, BALTO print is entitled to collect personal data of its representatives of business partners and/or potential clients.
BALTO print respects privacy of the data subjects, therefore, it does not collect any unnecessary personal data for any other purposes than adequate provision of BALTO print services.
Taking into account that the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter – the GDPR) No 2016/679 regulating protection and privacy of personal data of the natural persons came into effect on 25 May 2018 and stipulates the provisions for management of personal data of the representatives of business partners and/or potential clients pursuant to the principles of transparency and legality, the present privacy statement indicates the types of personal data BALTO print collects, the manner of processing and storage thereof, and the rights of the data subjects in respect of their personal data.
We hereby declare that all personal data of the representatives of business partners and/or potential clients collected shall be processed and stored in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating protection of personal data, with application of relevant organisational and technical measures intended for protection of the personal data collected against accidental or illegal disclosure, destruction, modification and unlawful processing actions.
By using the website of BALTO print www.baltoprint.com, you declare your understanding and grant consent for such collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with the conditions set forth in the present privacy statement, and confirm that you have familiarised with his privacy statement.
1. How we collect personal data of the representatives of business partners and/or potential clients and what data are collected
- Technical information shall be generated and registered automatically during each visit at www.baltoprint.com website. Our services will record the log data, including the data your browser transmits automatically each time you visit the BALTO print website. These data include the IP address, URL visited, previous URL, date and time, browser type and version. These data shall not be used for the purposes of identification of users, neither shall they be transferred to other persons, and shall be retained only for the purposes of detection of issued on BALTO print website, statistics and protection against unlawful and malicious use of the website.
- Information, which you provide during contact with BALTO print (e.g., when contacting BALTO print customer service), such as name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, location address (street, postal code, city, country). You can contact us by e-mail, telephone or via contact form provided in section CONTACTS of BALTO print website, via Facebook or by visiting us in person.
- Video data recorded by BALTO print video surveillance equipment when you visit BALTO print premises2. .
2. For what purposes does BALTO print collect personal data of the business contacts – representatives of business partners and/or potential clients?
The processing of personal data of the business contacts – representatives of business partners and/or potential clients, is based on the lawful interest of BALTO print to communicate with the representatives of business partners and/or potential clients.
BALTO print uses personal information of the representatives of business partners and/or potential clients for various lawful business purposes, including any or all of the following:
- Seeking performance of the contract or agreement, which the data subject is a party to, or seeking to take certain actions upon request of the data subject prior to conclusion of the contract/agreement;
- During transfer of the product ordered under the contract to the subcontractors for production or the finished product to the suppliers for delivery to you;
- For improvement, modification, customisation or otherwise updating the quality of services provided/cooperation for the benefit of our representatives of business partners and/or potential clients;
- To send messages of various formats to the representatives of business partners, which may be necessary or interesting;
- For administration of contact information of the representatives of business partners;
- For the purposes of consulting and communication with the business partners and/or potential clients;
- For collection of statistical data;
- For execution of legal obligations, court orders and decisions of authorities;
- To identify and prevent misuse, fraud or other illegal activities;
- For targeted provision of marketing information by e-mail;
- To ensure security of your and our assets.
3. Who is responsible for administration of personal data of the business contacts – representatives of business partners and/or potential clients?
The access to the personal data of the business partners and/or potential clients is granted only to the representatives of BALTO print responsible for supply of BALTO print services and consulting, persons responsible for technical, commercial and content maintenance of the website firstname.lastname@example.org, and technical maintenance and support of BALTO print server.
The team of BALTO print has been familiarised with the personal data protection requirements, and shall ensure compliance with the personal data protection and processing measures provided.
4. How long will BALTO print retain the personal data of the business contacts – representatives of business partners and/or potential clients?
BALTO print shall retain the personal data of the business contacts – representatives of the business partners, during validity of the business relations and no longer than for a period of 2 (two) years upon expiration thereof.
The personal data of the representatives of the potential clients collected electronically for the consulting and communication purposes shall be processed and retained no longer than for a period of 1 (one) year following the last contact with BALTO print.
If you have any questions about storage of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com indicating in the topic Personal data filing enquiry.
Upon expiry of the aforesaid terms, the personal data shall be destroyed automatically or by the authorised employee of BALTO print.
5. Who can BALTO print disclose the personal data collected to?
BALTO print does not share the data of the representatives of business partners and/or potential clients with other companies without permission of the data subjects, except:
- With the associated companies (BALTO UAB, BALTO print UAB, BALTO trader UAB), subcontractors or suppliers for the purposes of provision of the services.
- In response to the inquiries of the court or state authorities, only in the scope necessary for due implementation of the legal acts in force;
- During negotiations with the third parties on business sale/acquisition, with the future buyer of the business.
In this case, we strive to ensure that other persons who might receive personal data also apply appropriate organisational and technical measures intended to protect the personal data received from any unlawful processing.
7. Rights of the data subjects
- You have the right to know which your personal data we have collected.
- You have the right request correction of your data that are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate.
- You have the right to request to delete your personal data collected.
- You have the right to request termination of the use of your personal data collected.
BALTO print business contacts – representatives of business partners and/or potential clients, shall have the right to refuse the use and/or storage of their personal data, and to request copies of the personal data collected.
If you want to receive information regarding your personal data collected or contact us regarding processing of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate data and request to correct, delete or discontinue the use thereof, send an enquiry by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the topic Data filing enquiry.
Information is provided free of charge. If it is determined that the requests are obviously unreasonable or disproportionate, primarily because of their repetitive content, BALTO print shall have the right to charge a substantiated fee conforming to the administrative costs of provision of information or notifications, or actions requested, or to refuse taking any actions requested.
8. Where to apply in the event of violations of processing and storage of your personal data?
If you have reasons to believe that your rights related to processing and storage of personal data have been violated, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com and we will do our best to promptly resolve the issue.
You can also lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate, A. Juozapavičiaus g. 6, 09310 Vilnius, tel.: (+370 5) 271 2804, 279 1445, fax: (+370 5) 261 9494, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The provisions of the privacy statement shall be reviewed and updated in the event of amendments of the legal acts regulating processing of personal data, and use of the information and communication technologies.
Any modifications and supplements to the privacy statement shall be published at: www.baltoprint.com/privatumo politika and shall come into effect as of the moment of publication, i.e. as of the date of publishing on BALTO print website.
BALTO print recommends to regularly review the newest version of the present privacy statement. BALTO print privacy statement was last updated on 05/08/2018.
Hoping to have provided you with sufficient information that will help develop success business relations.