Stitched binding publications printing
Wire stitching cover types
- Both the block and the cover are trimmed to the same size.
With one or two flaps
- The cover is smaller than the block on the fold line.
Wire stitching binding types
Saddle-stitching on the spine
- Binding with 1-4 (typically 2) staples. Mostly used for periodical publications, exercise books, advertising material (usually up to 96 pages). This becomes very cost-effective in big quantities.
Side-stitching on the block's side
- Binding with 1-2 staples. An original alternative to adhesive binding - pages are stitched on the side, with a special case for decorative purposes (produced separately). A book bound in such a way was awarded a "Book art diploma" certificate.
- A particularly interesting technology - a brochure is wire-stitched and die-cut. Especially popular for decorating various publications for children.
- Min. 89 x 120 mm
- Max. 300 x 345 mm
- Thickness up to 10 mm